The Final Fantasy saga seems timeless, that’s why Square Enix proposes us to rediscover these adventures. Indeed, you will be able to jump back into this universe with the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster. The first three Final Fantasy games have already been re-released for the greatest pleasure of the fans. Now it’s time for Final Fantasy IV to be remastered! Final Fantasy fans will soon be able to relive one of the most iconic stories of the series on PC and mobile devices. All with a graphical facelift and new features.
Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster: Nostalgia at full price!
Indeed, Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster will probably have the same price as the Final Fantasy III remaster. So a pretty high price, which could be as high as 19,99€ when it will arrive on September 8th in the world. For the moment, we don’t know if there will be a promotional price. Personally, I think that the price of the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster might demotivate some people. In the meantime, you can play the remastered version of Final Fantasy III on Android and iOS. However, you should know that Square Enix provides high-quality remasters and a complete adventure. What do you think about the Pixel Remaster series? Do you plan to embrace the nostalgia?
New features of this Pixel Remaster!
- Updated 2D pixel graphics redesigned for modern hardware, with iconic FINAL FANTASY pixel designs created by the original artist and current collaborator: Kazuko Shibuya.
- Original soundtrack rearranged under the supervision of the original composer: Nobuo Uematsu.
- Improved gameplay and controls. Added auto-combat options and more.
- Modernization of the user interface to current standards.
- Quality of life improvements: bestiary, illustration gallery, music player and the ability to save at any time.
In conclusion, Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster will be available on Android and iOS on September 8, 2021. Subscribe to our notifications by clicking on the bell at the bottom left and follow the mobile games news in our news section.